Friday 4 October 2013

Coffee Break - 5 for Friday & Le Petit Bijoux.

http://www.tastyshiz.blogspot.com/

Doesn't that look tasty? It's peach cobbler coffee cake. One to try this weekend!


Grab a hot-drink (& a piece of cake if you're feeling so inclined) and join me for our Friday Coffee-Break.


  • Sometimes I have to stand up for my neighbour, poor old Blackpool. Seaside resort home of donkey rides, sticks of rock, 'Kiss-Me'Quick' hats, but also now sadly groups on very boozy, loud, drunken nights (and often days) out. But there's two sides to every story and I often find myself pointing out Blackpool's misunderstood charms. It's nice to find i'm not the only one.
  • Listen to The most beautiful song , by John Legend. He wrote it as a gift to his wife on their wedding day. I defy you not to end up bawling like me...every time I've heard it...happy tears.

So, what does the weekend have in store for you? 

We're kicking off tonight with Mr Peach's cricket presentation...with speeches from all the team captains summarising every game of the whole summer (yawn). I'm thinking this will test my sobriety to the max!

This made me giggle as it's the exact scene in our house every time we go out! (minus the children)...




Weather providing we're hoping to get out on the bikes again. 

I'm going to put on a cosy knit and take Mr Peach out for a big yummy mug of hot chocolate. 

Some baking....peach coffee cake, rum sultana scones and apple crumble should break the diet nicely! 

And, Sunday morning i'll be up bright and early hoping to get tickets for next year's Glastonbury festival. 
So far I've failed miserably every year...wish me luck!


One last thing. We all know how much I love France, especially stunning Provence.
Well, how would you like to win a week in the most utterly beautiful little retreat in St Remy de Provence? French Essence are giving away a week at the amazing 'Le Petit Bijoux'
...even just looking at the beautiful photos will have you lost for hours!
Open the door to find out more...

Le Petit Bijou - Vicki Archer




Have a great weekend everyone!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my guest post at Call Me Sassafras :) I'm glad you like it!
    Ahhh, parisian wine bars - I miss these!

    Kate | Diaries of an Essex Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know I totally missed that it was a guest post?!...doh! Thanks so much Kate - absolutely invaluable and I can tell I'll be returning again & again! Actually, i've just been looking up 'responsive layouts' after reading your post from yesterday too! Watch out or you might become my go to web guru! (Obvs i'll have to insist we have all important web design meetings in a paris wine bar) ;)

      Delete

I love to hear from you so please comment away. I'll try to reply as much as possible.
Vous pouvez laisser vos commentaires sur mes posts en Francais. Sil vous plait corriger mes erreurs, mais souyez gentils, parce que je ne cherche.

Sarah x

(No Nasty comments or Spam please. They will, of course, be removed.)